Super Sweet Bloggers Award
I am super honoured to be nominated by the super sweet Lovely Buns, a blog whose pictures alone have me wiping the drool from my chin. She makes so many sensational sweet and savoury bites that I don’t even know where to start; my brain simply explodes with the prospect of so many mind-melting flavours. Please check out the blog, either from the link above or from my Blogroll.
The rules of the award are: 1 Visit and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. 2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back. 3 Answer the “Super Sweet” questions. 4 Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs for the award, add a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. 5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
So, the Super Sweet Questions (and answers) are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake. Everything always comes back to cake in the end.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. Love chocolate, but nothing beats vanilla ice cream, vanilla milkshake, crème brûlée…
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Beignets. So easy to make that I can spend most of my time relaxing and eating them.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m awake.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I probably come across as too tough for sweet nicknames. But it has been known for me to be called Penguinette, which I supposed is similar to the Penguin chocolate biscuit.
My nominees are (in no particular order):